Sunday, October 27, 2013

Best Drugstore Eyeshadow: Wet n' Wild (with swatches)

People are always asking me what eyeshadows are great to use but that are also inexpensive, and my answer is always, Wet n' Wild. 

I have tried many different drugstore brands, Cover Girl, Maybelline, Loreal; but none of them compare to Wet N' Wild. I'm looking for pigmentation, blendability, and colour selection and this brand leads in all of those. These eyeshadows are creamy and soft, and super easy to use. They are so good in fact that I think if I were to hold a "blind" test with these eyeshadows versus some highend eyeshadows, many would choose Wet n' Wild as the better quality product. 

Here are some swatches of some of my favorite palettes from the brand: 

NUDE AWAKENING: $6.99 (Special Edition)





WALKING ON EGGSHELLS: $2.99




KNOCK ON WOOD: $2.99




SWEET AS CANDY: $2.99




COMFORT ZONE: $4.99





SILENT TREATMENT: $2.99




If you're in the market for something new, you should definitely try Wet n' Wild, you will not be disappointed. These eyeshadows can be purchased at Walmart here in Canada or online. They range from $2.99 - $6.99 and they are worth every penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment