Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Long lasting nail polish

Anyone who knows me, knows I used to change my nail polish almost daily, partly because I got bored very fast of one singular colour. But mostly because after one day, my colour would chip! I hate how chipped nail polish looks!! Plus chipping leads to picking it off, which leads to damaging your nails. 

Well recently I have discovered a drugstore brand polish that actually lasts on your nails! It is Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color. 


I found these ones at Superstore for about $3.99. I have even noticed them in some Dollarama stores too. 

The colours are vibrant, and one coat can be enough, most of the time! (I usually do 2 coats for good measure) They apply very nicely, without streaking, and they dry very quickly. 

This is the colour "Through the Grapvine" after 2 days. 



So they do eventually chip of course, but I have waited for chipping for up to 5 days on some of these! That's actually a long time in the nail polish world! 

This is what the brush looks like, some people love these ones and other people hate them. They are not my favourite, but it's not a huge deal for me. 



This is the top coat that I always use, just in case you were interested. I always wear a fast drying top coat. I picked this one up at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $12 (No membership required) 


So next time you happen to be in the beauty section at Superstore or Dollarama, pickup a couple of these little guys. Hopefully you are pleasantly surprised! 


PS. This is 4 days later: 






No comments:

Post a Comment